Preventative Health Care
Preventing disease is a priority at Abbott Animal Hospital. We make available information, products and services available for you, the owner, to optimize the health of your pet, thereby increasing the chances for you to enjoy your pet for many years.
- Nutrition counseling
- Parasite prevention programs
- Dental care
- Surgical neutering (spays and castrations)
When problems do arise we may need special tests to help us make a diagnosis or monitor a condition. For these occurrences we have both in-house testing as well as outside laboratory consultations.
- Serum chemistries, hematology, serology
- Parasite testing
- Bacterial and fungal culture
- Radiology (x-rays)
- Electocardiography (EKG)
Treatments and Surgeries
Our clinic is fully equipped for most elective, non-elective, and emergency procedures.
- Up-to-date anesthetic techniques and monitoring equipment
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery capabilities
- Intensive care cages
- Referrals to specialists – when extraordinary problems arise
- Bathing & Grooming
- Pet foods
We have a monthly payment option with the Care Credit Plan. Please call us for further information.